Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Gaming Bits

Check out this pic of the controller for the new Playstation 3. Is this butt ugly or what?

I myself just purchased an original Xbox about a month back. I find if I stay about a generation behind with gaming consoles, it's just as much fun and a whole lot cheaper. Now I can get most of the games that everyone was raving about 6 months ago for about half the price. And by the time I'm finished with them, the games that are hot now will be $20... maybe even less with the Xbox 360 just over the horizon.

Speaking of games, I can't wait for the release of the new game, Destroy All Humans. I've been waiting for this thing since I read about it last fall in a gaming mag. It looks to be a nice twist on the old alien invasion movies of the 50's. This time you get to play the alien. I think it's due to be released sometime next month. I probably won't wait for this one to make it to the bargain bin.

0 comments: