Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tiger 360

This is a couple of weeks old, but with the release of the Xbox 360 in a couple of weeks, I thought somebody might be interested in some videos of the new Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006 for the new console. I'm pretty excited about the 360's release, even though I probably won't be buying one for a while... that is unless I get a boatload of gift cards or money for Christmas.

I've not really done a lot of research on it, but popular opinion is that you'll be out in the neighborhood of at least $500 to get a decent version of the system (including accessories, games, et cetera). I'm not saying I haven't blown that kind of cash before on something frivolous, but until some more games come out that interest me, I'll probably hold off for a while.

0 comments: