Friday, July 23, 2004

Diet

Can I get a little advice, please? What does a person have to do to knock off those last 10 pounds? I've been working at it for what seems like forever. I've been on a constant diet for the past 4 years, after ballooning to around 246. Previously I had lost about 50 pounds (going from 207 to around 157), then I became a statistic and ended up gaining more than I had lost. My current goal was to get back down to 180, and I got back to within 4.5 pounds of that goal earlier this year, but now I have gone back up to around 205. This is driving me nuts! I just want to get to my goal weight so that I can switch my mindset to one of maintaining weight instead of a mindset of losing weight. I know this happens to almost everyone who wants to lose weight. Does anybody have any suggestions?
 

0 comments: