Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Viva Las Vegas

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm getting fed up with hearing "Viva Las Vegas" on the Golf Channel every other commercial. Yeah, ok, we get it. The Big Break II is coming and it's in Sin City this time. This time the stakes are higher. Yeah, we got that too. It got so bad during PGA Championship week that they would take time out of the Sprint Post Game to show the ad for the "hit reality show", then they would go to commercial and show the same ad again!
 
I liked the Big Break and all, and am looking forward to the second season as much as anybody. But if they don't cool it with the ads, they're going to turn me off and make me not want to watch the show out of spite.
 
While I'm on the subject, I'm pretty sure Jay McNair is going to be my guy this season. In the interviews I've seen so far, he seems to be a pretty nice, down to earth individual.
 
Also, that Lesley Swanson looks pretty hot.
 

0 comments: