Saturday, August 13, 2005

What Is It With Me?

Ok, so I guess I'm a jinx or something. No sooner do I predict Tiger to win the PGA handily, and he decides to barely make the cut. Not that he can't come back and win the thing, but something is telling me that this golf course is going to be hard for anyone to make up a lot of ground... especially for someone like Tiger, who likes to eat par 5's for lunch. They're basically playing several par 5's on this course, but only two of them have that designation on the score card.

It will be interesting to see what happens this weekend. I think Tiger can still pull it together and have a respectable showing, but unless the entire rest-of-the-field collapses, he's going to have a big crowd to push through in order to get the job done.

(There, maybe that will lift the curse...)

0 comments: