Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Taking the Plunge

Well, I've finally gone and done it. I've been waiting and waiting, and with today's announcement of new Intel-based Mac Minis, I have taken the plunge and placed my order. I look forward to my first real foray into the world of Apple and, more specifically, Macs. I have to admit that I've been an Apple fanboy for a while now, which might seem odd to some, seeing as how I just admitted that this new purchase will be my first Mac. But with all I have read and heard over the last couple of years, and with my love of all things iPod, I just like the company and have wanted to experience Macs for a while, in all their glory.

I kicked around the idea of a MacBook Pro for a while, but finally decided that with my plan to use it as a part-time computer, coupled with my bank account cringing at the thought of shelling out $2,000+ for a laptop, I decided the Mini would be the best choice for me... at least for now. So anyway, hopefully I will be posting my review of my new toy sometime in the next couple of weeks.

0 comments: