Friday, April 14, 2006

Apple Truck

I just purchased a new truck a few weeks back. Well, not a new truck, but new to me. Anyway, it's a pretty common style and color for around these parts, so I was thinking that I might have to do a little something to set it apart from the others. The obvious choice is a novelty license plate for the front, but I don't want the normal "I'd rather be golfing" or "I'd rather be driving a Titleist". I want something a little different. Everyone around here knows I'm a computer geek, so what I was thinking is that I wanted to get one with an Apple computer logo. Problem is, I can't find one anywhere. What I was looking for is basically the top of a Macbook Pro or Powerbook, a simple brushed metal design with the Apple logo. I've looked all over the net and can find nothing. Anyone got any ideas?

0 comments: