Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Podcasts, Podcasts, Podcasts

Just a quick post to share some of my favorite golf-related podcasts.

Unfortunately for now there aren't a lot of golf-related podcasts out there. Hopefully that trend will not continue and 2007 will be the year of the golf podcast. I would think podcasts would be a great vehicle for golf, with instruction materials, updates on tournaments, fitness and equipment promotion as some subjects that could be covered. I would love to see The Golf Channel get into the podcast game with possibly some live interviews from tournament venues turned into audio and posted as a podcast. Obviously they don't have the time to talk to everyone and put them on screen, so it would be great to see some on-demand type service offered on their website to take up the slack.

2 comments:

Golf Gear News said...

Hey cool! Appreciate having you acknowledge my Golf Gear News podcast. I've been doing it since 10/05 (now working on episode #30). I too have been surprised that there aren't more golf podcasts.

Stacy Solomon said...

Thanks much for listening to
Golf for Beginners!

It's interesting to note that Bruce over at Golf Gear News has been creating a podcast the same amount of time as Barry and I.