Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Wie Bit More

Today Michelle Wie continues her quest to actually make a PGA Tour cut with her fourth attempt at the Sony Open in her home state of Hawaii. Nobody knows what will happen, and I believe she does have the talent to make a cut in a men's event. But that is all. I'm sorry, but I just don't think her game is there to actually WIN a men's event, and isn't that what it's all about? Can anyone imagine Tiger entering an event with the intention of just making the cut? Never going to happen. Michelle is a talent, and I wish her all the best... and by "wish the best" I mean, let's win an event or two Michelle, and then come back in a few years when you're a little more confident and an little more seasoned and give the PGA Tour another shot.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope...I think her potential is such that she will win a men's event and I think she should keep taking advantage of every sponsor's exemption that come her way. We all get one chance at this life and she grapping hers !