Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tommy and Bri, Sittin' in a Tree...

I'm fresh off the latest episode of Big Break: Reunion, and I have to say, Tommy Two-Gloves needs to get his head back in the game. He's a lovesick fool right now, and right now is not the time to be lovesick foolin' all over the golf course. Don't get me wrong, that Bri is one hot chick. I've got it bad for her too, Tommy. In fact, to paraphrase one of the great quotes of all time, 'I've got a fever for Bri, and the only prescription is more cowbell'. You know what I'm sayin', ROTG'ers. She's one hot mama, and to take it to an HNL ('Hole 'Nother Level for the uninitiated), the chick can play golf too!

But I digress. This post is supposed to be about TTG and his quest for the cup. Tommy made his way through the elimination intact last night, and it was impressive how he managed to pull it together when he needed it, but this nonsense about feeling queasy and all that jazz, it's got
to go. You can't make it all the way to the end like that, Tommy. You've got Double D breathing down your back and make no mistake, he will take you down. Donny's an emotional man, but he knows how to deal with it come the end of the day. Maybe you do to. I hope so. I'm pulling for you Tommy. I'm pulling for you to win this thing, and I'm pulling for you and Bri.

I hope you two crazy kids make it, but let's hold off on the romance until you're holding the golden rock trophy of Big Break: Reunion Champion in your Two-Glove'd hands.

0 comments: