Tuesday, June 19, 2007

So How Did I Do?

Not too well, it seems.  Let's check.

  • Mickelson misses the cut - I got this one, but only because of a birdie on the last hole by the eventual winner.
  • Tiger doesn't finish in the top 20 - Wrong on this one.  Although you would think he would have finished out of the top 20, since he obviously must have had his daughter's impending birth on his mind.
  • Johnny Miller pisses somebody else off on camera - Not sure if I got this one or not.  I'm going to give myself a point on this one, because I'm sure he ticked someone off.
  • Someone shoots 88 and doesn't withdraw before finishing their round - I haven't checked this one either, but I bet I was close.
  • Mark Rolfing makes me sick at least once a day because of his unquestioning devotion to Tiger Woods - I was wrong on this one.  I don't remember him doing too bad this time.
  • Jim Furyk finishes in the top five and Sergio Garcia misses the cut - Right with both of these.
  • Padraig Harrington is the top European finisher - Wrong here.
  • Adam Scott wins - Majorly wrong on this one.  Scott didn't even make the cut.

So I was roughly 4/9, if you count the Furyk and Sergio predictions as one each.  And I might be 5/9 if the "88" prediction is true.

0 comments: